Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SATURDAY MORNING THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Just cracked this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201074371864?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Obviously looking for Jeters to sub. I pulled 4 Jeter rookies from the box.

2 are most definitely gradeable. They're at least 9s, possibly a 10 with one of them.
1 has a ding in the lower right corner.
1 has paper loss from being stuck to the "Slugfest" insert in the middle of the pack.:cry:

Every card in every pack that was behind the "Slugfest" insert has paper loss and a Jeter had to be one of them.

Still a fun throwback rip.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Oh My lord. I hate kids on this site And I'm blocking the ****** from bidding on any of my stuff if I choose to list it on eBay. I'm so pissed right now I can't even see straight. Kids can kiss my old ass and eat broken glass. Oh and I'm glad someoneass poked him on a deal for his card on eBay too, because he just did the same to me on here for cards I offered to him at a great price thru PM. But almost 12 hours later he is backing out of his offer. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Oh My lord. I hate kids on this site And I'm blocking the ****** from bidding on any of my stuff if I choose to list it on eBay. I'm so pissed right now I can't even see straight. Kids can kiss my old ass and eat broken glass. Oh and I'm glad someoneass poked him on a deal for his card on eBay too, because he just did the same to me on here for cards I offered to him at a great price thru PM. But almost 12 hours later he is backing out of his offer. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Woah....everything okay?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Between Walmart and napa the only thing I could do for my truck was it's oil change. No fuel filter, serpentine belt or enough spark plugs.. Really guys?! We live on a freaking island and there's a bunch of my trucks in and around town..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Never seen one. What's all in it?
A bunch of eye candy.

My fantasy team is being decimated by injuries right now. My 2 catchers both hit the DL today (Mesoraco and Martin), Trevor Plouffe is now day to day, Shin Soo Choo is DTD, and Mark Trumbo is on the DL. I really don't like the way this league is ran. A friend and I joined it because we were both looking for a league, and we both don't know the guy in charge of it. The only way we got into it was because my friend plays video games every now and then online with him. We have 25 roster spots, but the line up looks like this-
C
1B
2B
3B
SS
1B/3B
2B/SS
OF
OF
OF
OF
OF
P
P
P
P
P
P
P
P
P
Bench
Bench
Bench

There is an innings limit, but I can't recall so you can't stock up on SP. I can't stand only 3 bench spots and only on DL slot. With only 3 bench spots, I don't have too much flexibility, especially for those days that a bunch of teams are off.

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
didn't get to meet Dale Murphy tonight but I did sell about 75 $1.00 cards tonight . Someone got me four autos so I'm happy I now have gas money

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good evening.

ea84a79c-0f5a-4c29-bdab-ab6934cccc14_zpsb2863c06.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Haha, this is true. Already swung by and picked up about 75 90s inserts covering the 4 major sports. I'll try and post a list when I get home.

Lets see some pics!

Good morning guys. Finally got some sleep last night as I have been having difficulties sleeping at night. I woke up only once, but it was for only a minute, if that, and then I slept in as well. Don't have any plans for today.

Nice pick ups! Since you posted the Butler, I think I'l go ahead and share one of my TTM returns from yesterday. Its one of my favorite 8x10s right now, because of the inscription, and I just really like the picture
ButlerEddie_zps26e44bba.jpg

Very nice

Won this Thursday and it arrived today. Freaking awesome. New favorite card!

View attachment 34297

Congrats again!

Morning all, hitting up a local flea market, then babysitting a newborn for our friends who have a wedding today. At least they got us a hotel suite for it

Find anything at the flea market?

Thanks! Hoping l can get there early enough so l can get a couple autos.

Get any autos?

Picked these up in trade last night, on Facebook. The Billy Butler is PC, and gives me a mini rainbow on that card. The Eddie Butler is a prospect I love, and going to watch him pitch in Tulsa, next weekend.

D5001A34-8343-4E6F-BE0B-3CEC6A961C86_zpsmbwlkenh.jpg

692B4D87-18C2-4B22-9103-F0A08124B765_zpsdqbw8hcu.jpg

Nice pick ups

Oh, and it's 650+ pages. It's a heavy beast.

WOW!

didn't get to meet Dale Murphy tonight but I did sell about 75 $1.00 cards tonight . Someone got me four autos so I'm happy I now have gas money

Congrats!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
There were some cards, but all over priced, and the guy had a ton of Pete Rose stuff, also overpriced. The only thing we got was a shoo fly pie, cuz the wife and I had talked about them before, but I'd never had one

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Welp. I threw a bid on the Sosa 1998 Game Bat from REA, but have been outbid. Next bid would be $800 plus an 18.5% buyer's premium which would bring the total to $948. And that's if I don't get outbid again. I can't justify that. Kudos to whoever wins it.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Welp. I threw a bid on the Sosa 1998 Game Bat from REA, but have been outbid. Next bid would be $800 plus an 18.5% buyer's premium which would bring the total to $948. And that's if I don't get outbid again. I can't justify that. Kudos to whoever wins it.

Well at least you tried your best =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts