Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:Saturday Morning Thread:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
GAWD I'S GOT MONEY ISSUES!!!!
(Pennies I've Found So Far This Year)
misc%20027_zpswr2notek.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Found $6 today at WM! Win!

Homemade burgers for dinner, at 8:30. :lol: Then S'mores...

We have three kids sleeping over besides our 4. WTF was the Mrs. thinking on this one?

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Find any rare coins Papa? any silvers?

good joke too, hopefully Willie Bloomquist and Dickie Weeks can find their way into that lineup, as unplatoonable platoon men.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy gents. Split the double last night. Got ejected from the first one. Telling me to shut it and asking if I understand, doesn't work so well. He's lucky he still has teeth.

Picked up a new Hosmer, in a trade today. Is a beauty :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433638279.337358.jpg

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Walmart self checkout gave me a silver dime once.

Nice, Roosevelt I take it?

I remember going to the arcade in the 90s with my dad one time.. I never got to play those games much and was very excited when he pulled out $200 and asked for change..... then we left. Turns out he was just combing for silver quarters :lol:

He found heaps in the 80s/90s with a detector but I think enough time has passed that the amount in circ. is just not worth it.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
My old man was a paratrooper in WWII and his stories made me want to be a paratrooper.
I have made respect for the Men of D-Day

My view after an exit from a UH-60
A16.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    859.6 KB · Views: 9

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
D day is the most important day in modern history and we have very few brave men from that day still left. I could never imagine the fear they must have had going up to those Normandy beaches. I have always wanted to go and see the beaches but that's just an expensive trip but I admire those brave men so much.

Members online

Latest posts