Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-------Saturday Morning Thread-------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Thanks I sure will, the wife is a RN and works at the hospital and has to work all weekend. I went to the Rosemont show years ago and I enjoyed it lots to see and do.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
This is a project I have been working on for a couple of days now. In order for me to know how many of which cards I have, I have named them all according to the Beckett Checklist. This also helps me know which colors variations I have of the cards because they are in the same place. Going to take me a while to finish but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

FileNames.jpg

FileNames2.jpg

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
This is a project I have been working on for a couple of days now. In order for me to know how many of which cards I have, I have named them all according to the Beckett Checklist. This also helps me know which colors variations I have of the cards because they are in the same place. Going to take me a while to finish but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

FileNames.jpg

FileNames2.jpg

Impressive

Love the Mets buyback!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Could not resist ordering one of this guy's custom sets. /66 serial numbered produced
9deb46ec4355b671e75756b7b270321b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Ambitious project. I started doing the very same a few years ago, but got tedious after a while. I need to go back to it.

It really isn't that bad. I ran into an issue right now though. I never used to scan the fronts and backs just the fronts. Well I am going to have to re-scan quite a few cards and their backs to keep them in order. Many cards have the serial number on the back as you know. So when lining up a rainbow it would be nice to see what's what.

Good luck if you get back on track with it.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Starving myself for a game dinner tonight. Sucks I have to work 3rd shift after filling my gut.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
It really isn't that bad. I ran into an issue right now though. I never used to scan the fronts and backs just the fronts. Well I am going to have to re-scan quite a few cards and their backs to keep them in order. Many cards have the serial number on the back as you know. So when lining up a rainbow it would be nice to see what's what.

Good luck if you get back on track with it.

Is that on sports card albums?
I like the look of that

Can't remember if I posted this the other day or not. A nice addition to my 04 set

Attachments

• 1457214197535.jpg
    1457214197535.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 13

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

I picked up the panels.

Have fun man.

For the first time in a couple years, I'm actually looking forward to going to the big show in Rosemont at the end of this month.

Buy all the Dawson cards!

FileNames.jpg

FileNames2.jpg

That is really cool!

Members online

Latest posts