Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SCANS-2 Pack 08 Ultimate Collection-OMG IT'S CHIPPER TIME /5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Got beat bad last night by the Upper Deck Kick to the Nuts guy http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27267....But you can't keep me down...and I am a glutton for punishment (not to mention a wax busting junkie)..... so I went back and tried my luck again....picked up 2 more packs....figured I would at least get another $9 auto/jersey card for the collection - the Willingham qualifies....But then, in the second pack I saw a very thick card and you will have to see below.....

The base:
08ultcol3.jpg

The Willingham:
ucwillingham.jpg

Then this beauty!!! Even though I don't collect Senior Jones, I was quite impressed. Hope you enjoy!!!

imageP3A.JPG

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
nice jones. if you happen to want to sell or trade it please lmk as i'd be interested in it.

thanks

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
AWESOME pull :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I was actually going to make a bet that if you bought another pack that the card you would get would be at least twice as good as the previous pack. Thankfully you bought another and got one of the nicest Chipper cards I have ever seen!! :eek:

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Sweet Card!!!!!!! If you put that up on ebay your going to get serious coin.

I offered him serious coin...both in paypal and paypal/cards deal. I'm hoping it doesn't make it to Ebay. Not only do I collect Chipper, but I'm collecting that set.

Members online

Latest posts