Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SEALED 1994 Topps Super Star Sampler packs....premium?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Is there a premium for a sealed three card pack of 1994 Super Star Sampler cards compared to the same three cards loose?

I just picked up a Frank Thomas sealed pack and was wondering whats the best route for ebay.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I have an open set of Thomas, and while I'd love a sealed version, I wouldn't pay much of a premium because I already have a set and would be willing to wait for a better price.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I've bought and sold quite a few different sets, and haven't ever noticed a huge premium on sealed packs. I'd rather sell them sealed, but I've sold loose sets too. Most important is the player involved which Thomas should sell for decent money.

Greg Layton

Aug 7, 2010
Overland Park, KS
clarkfan said:
I've bought and sold quite a few different sets, and haven't ever noticed a huge premium on sealed packs. I'd rather sell them sealed, but I've sold loose sets too. Most important is the player involved which Thomas should sell for decent money.

I believe I bought my set from clarkfan sealed. I immediately opened the package so I could look at the cards.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
clarkfan said:

Yeah...thanks again by the way! :D

Members online

Latest posts