Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Select Anaheim Angels tickets available...see list for games

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Here's your chance to grab a pair of seats for a few select games this year. I've been a full season seat holder that took on two partners this year so my list of available games is not as large as previous years. I have all the tickets to the games below IN HAND. If you're looking for a game not listed, I may be able to trade with one of my partners to accomodate your needs.

Seats are located in Terrace All Star Section 225 Row C and offer a great, unobstructed view. Easy access to restrooms and concession stands along with being near the end of the aisle. These seats are also located in the shade for the Sunday Day games and the weekday afternoon games as well. Face value is $50 and up, depending on whether or not it is a tier 1, tier 2 or tier 3 game.

I do not have parking available with these seats so keep that in mind. The list of tickets I have is listed below. All prices are my asking prices or best offer. I don't mind going to the games if they don't sell so keep that in mind if you're looking to buy for less than cost.

Tuesday May 24th-vs. Oakland A's (7:05 P.M.)-Kendrys Morales Bobblehead-Asking 55 per ticket
Monday June 6th-vs. Tampa Bay Rays (7:05 P.M.)-Asking $55 per ticket
Tuesday June 7th-vs. Tampa Bay Rays (7:05 P.M.)-Angels Newsboy Hat-Asking $55 per ticket
Saturday June 11th-vs. Kansas City Royals (6:05 P.M.)-Angels Post Game Concert #1(Taio Cruz)-Asking $55 per ticket
Sunday July 3rd-vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (12:35 P.M.)-Asking $125 per ticket
Sunday July 10th-vs. Seattle Mariners (12:35 P.M.)-Angels Season Seat Holder Photo Day-Asking $70 per ticket
Thursday August 4th-vs. Minnesota Twins (7:05 P.M.)-Angels Flat Billed Plaid Hat-Asking $60 per ticket
Tuesday August 16th-vs. Texas Rangers (7:05 P.M.)-Angels 50th Anniversary Mug-Asking $55 per ticket
Thursday August 18th-vs. Texas Rangers (7:05 P.M.)-Angels Gnome Bobblehead-Asking $55 per ticket
Saturday August 20th-vs. Baltimore Orioles (6:05 P.M.)-Angels Post Game Concert # 4 (Mercy Me)-Asking $55 per ticket
Tuesday August 23rd-vs. Chicago White Sox (7:05 P.M.)-Angels Rally Monkey Chia Pet-Asking $60 per ticket
Saturday September 3rd-vs. Minnesota Twins (6:05 P.M.)-Angels Post Game Concert # 5 (Ne-Yo)-Asking $75 per ticket
Tuesday September 6th-vs. Seattle Mariners (7:05 P.M.)-Asking $50 per ticket
Wednesday September 7th-vs. Seattle Mariners (7:05 P.M.)-Asking $50 per ticket
Sunday September 11th-vs. New York Yankees (12:35 P.M)-Family Sunday-Kids Run the Bases-Asking $135 per ticket
Monday September 26th-vs. Texas Rangers (7:05 P.M.)-Asking $55 per ticket
Tuesday September 27h-vs. Texas Rangers (7:05 P.M.)-Asking $55 per ticket

If interested, please send me a PM. I can arrange to meet you near the stadium or at a convenient public location. I can also forward the tickets through email if you have paypal available. A small forwarding fee applies.
Here's a view from the seats.

qrkn4o.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts