Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off your biggest prospect stash..=)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I am partial to blue, with a little gold sprinkled in for fun.

At last count:
8 base
3 ref
0 x-fractors
16 blues
4 golds
picture.php

INCOMING: 2 Blue BGS GEM MINT 9.5 [one from member/one not]

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Started out as a prospect stash. Turned into an addiction.

CIMG0618.jpg

scan0014.jpg

scan0061.jpg

DSCN1801.jpg

DSCN1766.jpg

DSCN0358.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
MattinglyAlexander said:
Topnotchsy said:
Started out as a prospect stash. Turned into an addiction.

They usually do. :cool:
Crawford's awful season pretty much wiped away the increases in prices that came about over the previous 5 years (hey, kind of sounds like the stock market) at a time when I could have used the funds (sold other cards instead.) On the other hand, it gave an opportunity to pick up some at their cheapest prices ever.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
I've added another gold refractor and black refractor since the last time I scanned and not everything is pictured.

kjn2.jpg

kjn3.jpg

kjn6.jpg

kjn8.jpg

plouffeelitegold.jpg

plouffehpdicutbgs.jpg

plouffespbgs.jpg

About 9 of these--not all 9.5's unfortunately:
sc0002259f.jpg

sc00015f05.jpg

sc00374b8f.jpg

scan0gf003.jpg

scan0sdef002.jpg

scarn0017.jpg

scretan0g001.jpg

Plus a few refractors, xfractors, and a fat stack of Chrome.

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
Buynhisellnlow said:
Zach, it's pretty funny how we always seem to stock up on almost the same cards of the same guys. My stashes look a lot like those except for Maybin who I don't have any of now. You know who to contact if you decide to move those Heywards and Moustakas :D

Great stashes as always man.

Me, you, and him always have bought the same guys.

What would our stashes look like all combined? :eek:

:D

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Just added another (5th xfrac, 20th chrome auto overall) with some xmas money (160 dlvd)

f352_1.jpg

f397_1.jpg

sportsfanatic92

Aug 7, 2008
Buynhisellnlow said:
Zach, it's pretty funny how we always seem to stock up on almost the same cards of the same guys. My stashes look a lot like those except for Maybin who I don't have any of now. You know who to contact if you decide to move those Heywards and Moustakas :D

Hey hows it going? Hope you had a happy holiday
You know we always have trouble trading because are wants are to similar, kinda a good problem to have though... the Moustakas and Heywards are always movable for the right price, but I think im a little higher then you want to be in at... for now. Are you still buying Fmart? Ive got 26 or 27 base chrome autos and 17 bgs 9.5 autos id possibly move at ebay prices if you're a buyer? let me know and hopefully catch you on AIM sometime soon.

RickeyRuns

Aug 12, 2008
65 Ref Auto's /500

66-500.jpg

9 Black Ref Auto's /200

Buck-Black-Ref-Auto.jpg

1 Red X-Fractor Auto /25

TCURedXfractorBGS9.jpg

1 Gold Ref /50

BuckBCDPGoldRefPSA9.jpg

3 Blue Ref /150

5084684.jpg

Raindow minus the Superfractor

BuckRainbow.gif

I wont bore you with all the 05 BCDP X-fractors, Refs, Chromes, or base I have laying around in boxes. Got tons of other cards, such as Sweet Spot Autos, UD autos and Exquisite autos

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
sportsfanatic92 said:
Buynhisellnlow said:

Hey hows it going? Hope you had a happy holiday
You know we always have trouble trading because are wants are to similar, kinda a good problem to have though... the Moustakas and Heywards are always movable for the right price, but I think im a little higher then you want to be in at... for now. Are you still buying Fmart? Ive got 26 or 27 base chrome autos and 17 bgs 9.5 autos id possibly move at ebay prices if you're a buyer? let me know and hopefully catch you on AIM sometime soon.

I'm doing well. I hope you had a great holidays too.

Yeah, we are probably a bit apart in price on the Heywards and Mooses as we seem to like to buy in at the same ranges :)

As for FMart, not really buying at the moment. I hit my target goal that we talked about so I'm not sure if I want to get anymore deeper into him at the moment. If I do, it would be for the 9.5s. So, I'll let you know if I decide that I want to pick those up.

I'll keep an eye out for you on AIM this week.

Members online

Latest posts