Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show Off Your Display Setup! Here's Mine ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I don’t have any cards on display, and don’t have much on display at all, but this is what I have out.

Attachments

• D37ABBDE-30F3-4496-909C-D7F3C94231A9.png
    D37ABBDE-30F3-4496-909C-D7F3C94231A9.png
    399.3 KB · Views: 20

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
This is the kind of picture I need to show my wife to take some heat off me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That is just the "card room". I have stuff spread out in other areas too. The majority of my cards are not in that room if you can believe that! It's definitely a disease and I fear moving again if I still have it all.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
That is just the "card room". I have stuff spread out in other areas too. The majority of my cards are not in that room if you can believe that! It's definitely a disease and I fear moving again if I still have it all.

I don’t know if you can relate to this but sometimes I just want all non pc stuff gone

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That is the problem, I have a hard time defining that. I have never been one to sell or trade away much, so everything I gathered was my "PC". I like so many different types/themes too. I like variety, which is why collecting players or teams has been an easy choice. What is better than a few dozen Steve Garvey cards? A couple thousand, of course! I do autograph runs, maybe not aggressively on some, but I may end up with all of the joe Niekro or Bobby Grich Topps cards signed or something similar to that. I have so much stuff I can't possibly display it all or even really look at it. When I say disease, I am serious. It's not life altering at least, but I have the need to accumulate.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
That is the problem, I have a hard time defining that. I have never been one to sell or trade away much, so everything I gathered was my "PC". I like so many different types/themes too. I like variety, which is why collecting players or teams has been an easy choice. What is better than a few dozen Steve Garvey cards? A couple thousand, of course! I do autograph runs, maybe not aggressively on some, but I may end up with all of the joe Niekro or Bobby Grich Topps cards signed or something similar to that. I have so much stuff I can't possibly display it all or even really look at it. When I say disease, I am serious. It's not life altering at least, but I have the need to accumulate.

I’m currently working on separating what I “need/want” and stuff I can easily part with. I have a buddy opening an LCS and hoping he wants to buy it all and avoid having to ship anything

Members online

Latest posts