Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off your favorite Multi Player Card!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Sooooooo cringe.

That’s literally the only Bret card I own.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Like a true stud baller he orders Traditional for himself, and forces his weathered hoes to eat Cracked Pepper. :LOL:

For a while watching that I thought he always said "Aaron" to fetch him his jerky, but I think its "Eric" too bad. . . . would be funny if they insinuated his brother has to hang with him to feed him.

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
I'm going to play this game too!!

"Front"
View attachment 312680
"Back"
View attachment 312681

Reason I have the "front" and "back" in quotes is that I actually bought this card for my Howie Kendrick collection 🤣 so the real front of the card, for me, is the side with Kendrick on it. I feel silly owning this card, considering pretty much everyone else on it is more collectible than my guy! But, like the above, a fun way to add a Jeter auto to your collection.
If I had that card for my PC it would be for Iguchi!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I recall there was a Daisuke Matsuzaka quad auto card where he was all 4 autos. :whistle: It was a contest or redemption where the winner gets to pick the 4 autos, but the dude picked the same guy 4x.

Members online