Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

shuedini's official banner request area...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickeyRuns

Aug 12, 2008
I would very much like to have one of Travis Buck and another of Rickey Henderson. The Henderson one I'd prefer it not to be the typical photos of him holding the base after breaking Lou Brocks record. Also, A's uniform for both players.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
dodgerchromie said:
shuedini said:
dodgerchromie said:
would you mind making me one with andre ethier and and raul mondesi saying "dodgerchromie collects". i'd appreciate it! thanks! :D
Are you still looking for a banner? Or is the one you have now what you were looking for?
im still looking whats out there. thanks! :p
dodgerchromie2.jpg

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
RickeyRuns said:
I would very much like to have one of Travis Buck and another of Rickey Henderson. The Henderson one I'd prefer it not to be the typical photos of him holding the base after breaking Lou Brocks record. Also, A's uniform for both players.
I had time to do one right now...so I did the Henderson:
RickeyRuns.jpg

RickeyRuns

Aug 12, 2008
Very Nice shuedini, thanks alot!! Really like the background in it!

shuedini said:
RickeyRuns said:
I had time to do one right now...so I did the Henderson:
RickeyRuns.jpg

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
RickeyRuns said:
Here is the Buck:
RickeyRuns2.jpg

RickeyRuns

Aug 12, 2008
Again, very nice dude. Thanks so much :)

shuedini said:
RickeyRuns said:
Here is the Buck:
RickeyRuns2.jpg

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
I would also love a Rickey Henderson banner, one different from RickeyRuns, and also not with that pic. How about him in a Red Sox uni? Just to be different if possible, thank you for no matter what you come up with, I'm sure it'll be great!

Neil

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
rickeyfanatic said:
I would also love a Rickey Henderson banner, one different from RickeyRuns, and also not with that pic. How about him in a Red Sox uni? Just to be different if possible, thank you for no matter what you come up with, I'm sure it'll be great!

Neil
Do you want it to say anything in particular? Let me know and I'll work on something for you here in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts