Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Site Performance, Changes, Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Hey guys,

We're working hard to improve the performance of the site. While there are a number of things in the works, you may start to notice small changes here and there. Feel free to provide feedback as we're going, but know that we have a plan that we're executing on that should improve the FCB experience for all. Today we disabled the chat function, which has sped up load times dramatically.

Appreciate you all bearing with us!

Wes

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'm noticing no stickies of ebayers to avoid, collector's thread, etc. Where'd they end up ?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
They haven't been deleted, just unstickied.

Cleaning out the forums to make room for more recent topics. Reference threads like that are better saved in a bookmark or reference thread.

Hmmmm ....

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Just took a solid 2 minutes to load the iPhone app. Might be time do me to try tapatalk app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I think a new "rules" thread should be written up and I'd re-sticky the "eBayers to avoid" Thread. Helpful service that all, and especially new Members appreciate IMO...

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Where's the buying Albert Belle cards thread? Did you disable the "bump" and "TTT" functions?

Members online