Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SJ Giants (DREAM TEAM) Playin right now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
I am pretty sure Luebke is shutten em down!
LuebkeSuperfractorauto.jpg

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
mredsox89 said:
Got an offer of 45 dlvd for my Alderson BGS 9 Xfractor, do I hold, let it go, or counter? Raws have been getting 35

Sell it, 9's usually just give you about the same value as raw. I'd take the extra 29% above raw value and not look back.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
Got an offer of 45 dlvd for my Alderson BGS 9 Xfractor, do I hold, let it go, or counter? Raws have been getting 35
take it, if you can get more than raw take it and run!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:

You guys have convinced me. Submission going out Friday last I heard James, anything new?

Edit: By the way, I love the Bowden you got up for sale, lol. Too pricey for me but its nice to look at :lol:

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:

You guys have convinced me. Submission going out Friday last I heard James, anything new?

Edit: By the way, I love the Bowden you got up for sale, lol. Too pricey for me but its nice to look at :lol:

I need to put some more stuff in my store, i'll talk to Matt and get an update.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:

I need to put some more stuff in my store, i'll talk to Matt and get an update.

No worries, i emailed back and forth with him yesterday so i didn't think there was anything new but figured i would ask, lol. My cards are beginning to develop a second home :lol: :lol:

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
sheetskout said:
I wish this years SJ Giants were in the same level (and year) as the 2008 Huntsville Stars.

Two loaded teams!
ooh i know!

also sell the X

i'm still holding my two bases and hoping they reach like 30 sv :p (picked them both up for a total of like 18).

I think i'm gonna hold the gold for a while unless i can get an offer i can't refuse/need to get some lincy/bumgarner super high end piece

Members online

Latest posts