Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some ebay fun...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Yes, I actually have a couple documents that players signed for the purpose of using the signatures on plaques, balls, etc. They matched a signature at some point in that players career, even if it was only on a document meant for reproduction of that signature later.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Had to revive this one to show off this. Vin Scully was one of the best in his business and he is very popular. He's older than dirt too, so unfortunately he'll likely be gone very soon. Let's add in the Covid stupidity factor too, because there is an influx of new $ that has driven prices out of whack big time. All of this factors into an expensive autograph, I get it. When he dies, look out!

However, who is paying these prices? Seriously! People with too much money than they know what to do with is my answer. It seems Vin Scully card autos can't be touched for under $500. Most are crappy Panini or Leaf cards, many numbered very low. This one is actually a very high print run (for Scully). I really don't understand how there is that much demand at those prices that his autos continually sell for that much and way, way more often.

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 7.11.25 PM.png

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Glad I gave up the desire to win them all...People are not hurting for money in ebay land these days...$46 for a Garvey /63 and $44 for one /99! That is laughable, even for me!!

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 8.00.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-03 at 8.00.20 PM.png

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts