Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some new Ashley Lelie PC items, game-used and cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

auburn35

Jan 14, 2009
These are some of the nicer recent additions to my Ashley Lelie collection.

Completes the 2002 Leaf Rookies and Stars set
Copy4ofs4.jpg
Nice dual auto
scan050-1.jpg
Red Hot /10
Copy2ofscan051.jpg
Another nice auto
Copyofscan.jpg

With it becoming more and more difficult finding the remaining 2002 year cards I’m searching for, I have managed to pick up some nice game used memorabilia.
Broncos GU shoes
scan014.jpg
49ers GU shoes
scan006.jpg
49ers GU gloves
scan005.jpg
University of Hawaii Helmet
scan016.jpg

Last edited:

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans
Re: Some new Lelie PC items

Nice pickups. Back in 02 I pulled the Press Pass JE patch edition Lelie 1/10 with the "W" from "WAC" as a patch. I couldn't believe how crazy some Lelie collectors were to pay that they paid for it on ebay.

auburn35

Jan 14, 2009

I didn't really start my collection until 2003 and haven't been able to find that version yet. Based on your description, it would be nice if I could find that card.

joeyV said:
Nice pickups. Back in 02 I pulled the Press Pass JE patch edition Lelie 1/10 with the "W" from "WAC" as a patch. I couldn't believe how crazy some Lelie collectors were to pay that they paid for it on ebay.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City

Nice pickups! The only Lelie item I've ever had is a auto Leaf R/S rookie that I won back in 2003 from the NFL fan promotions that local card shops had. I framed it with the COA from the NFL.

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans

kasl35 said:
I didn't really start my collection until 2003 and haven't been able to find that version yet. Based on your description, it would be nice if I could find that card.

joeyV said:

It went for over $100 on ebay. I guess it was just a crazy college collector.

auburn35

Jan 14, 2009

joeyV said:
kasl35 said:

joeyV said:

It went for over $100 on ebay. I guess it was just a crazy college collector.

Hawaii doesn’t produce that many professional players, so when he was drafted, his cards sold very well. Fortunately or unfortunately for my collection, that’s no longer the case.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

marker . somewhere i have some of his cards since i collected Broncos years ago .

auburn35

Jan 14, 2009

It was a nice surprise to find this PC item that I never even knew existed. Beckett was even kind enough to update their player database and add the card to the online checklist.

2002 Pacific Pacific Nights Special Edition #468 Ashley Lelie /10
img002.jpg

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009

Nice collection update! Congrats, and you get bonus points for having a Trung Canidate card in your original mailday :)

auburn35

Jan 14, 2009
Re: Some new Hawaii (Lelie) PC items

It's been a few months but I recently made a couple really nice additions to my Hawaii collection.

Red Hot variation, his short lived Jersey #10/10
Copy2ofscan.jpg

Spectrum variation /25
Copyofimg001.jpg

SP Gold Jersey /25
Copy2ofscan097.jpg

The only NFL Shield (partial at least) that I have ever seen from his rookie year.
scan017.jpg

A nice Game Used item that I have been trying to track down for a few years now. It will go nice with one of the easiest collection projects I have ever attempted. He only has one card with an autograph and the two variations.
Wayne2009GUFront2.jpg

Copy2ofimg003.jpg

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City

Sam Banks said:
He played in the XFL?
I don't think he did, he was still in the NFL during the XFL's one season. If I remember right he last played for the Raiders in '08, they hardly used him. Nice kid, I met him while he was still playing for UH.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

Sweet memorabilia and I really like the signed mini-helmet because it's with his college teams mini-helmet that's really cool.

Members online