Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some people have no class...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
On all the post so far
icon_lol.gif

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
bradical said:
...or suffer from genetic deficiencies.

Dear fastaccord,

JUST A HEADSUP. I SEEN YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING OWN FCB AND BLOWOUT ABOUT TRYING TO GET ALL THE TAIJUAN WALKER YOU CAN. WELL I AM HERE TO SAY TOUGH **** AND STOP BIDDING ME UP. HE IS MY COLLECTOR AND HELL IF I AM GOING TO LET SOME 2CENT HICK OUTBID ME ON MY STUFF. YOUVE BEEN WANRED.

Jenkins

Sounds like PujolsCollector. :D

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
WHO IS THE ****** that is out bidding me on my $2-4 Fulmer Autos? :evil: I thought I WANRED ALL OF YOU!!!

lol :lol: - I still want the ebay ID for the original guy that sent the message. OP can you please PM that to me so that I can block this tool.

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
TomMurry said:
ugafan247 said:
Holy.
That guy might wanna worry less about Taijuan Walker and more about finding out where the heck his grammer went.

Maybe the same place yours went.
LOL, I couldn't help myself.

:eek:
:benson: he is contagious!!!!
SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
linuxabuser said:
bradical said:
...or suffer from genetic deficiencies.

Dear fastaccord,

JUST A HEADSUP. I SEEN YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING OWN FCB AND BLOWOUT ABOUT TRYING TO GET ALL THE TAIJUAN WALKER YOU CAN. WELL I AM HERE TO SAY TOUGH **** AND STOP BIDDING ME UP. HE IS MY COLLECTOR AND HELL IF I AM GOING TO LET SOME 2CENT HICK OUTBID ME ON MY STUFF. YOUVE BEEN WANRED.

Jenkins

Sounds like PujolsCollector. :D

Up yours TYLER, I am the only TRUE collector of Descalscoo, check out my PC, loser.;

Members online

Latest posts