Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some Scans For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Have any other Twins? Please check my bucket for the Molitor or PM me a price

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
John1580 said:
clarkzac said:
Have any other Twins? Please check my bucket for the Molitor or PM me a price

ok will do..hows it going i ddnt realize you were on here too .

I'm on a few sites :) Doesn't help since that Beckett requires the org or OPG anymore

johnhughes

Oct 31, 2010
yeah the trading on there kind of died alot. i make alot of trades on there still but mostly for low end stuff and player collections. Not too much high end action going on there lol. Just grabbed a harper auto on there though so that was cool

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So do you have a price in mind on the Molitor? I also just added my bucket to my sig. I forgot that I didn't have it in there

johnhughes

Oct 31, 2010
clarkzac said:
So do you have a price in mind on the Molitor? I also just added my bucket to my sig. I forgot that I didn't have it in there

i dnt really sell . Ill take a look at your bucket

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
John1580 said:
i like your panik sterling auto

The Panik is currently pending. I'm supposed to receive payment by Friday morning but if I don't get the money its availalbe

johnhughes

Oct 31, 2010
clarkzac said:
John1580 said:
i like your panik sterling auto

The Panik is currently pending. I'm supposed to receive payment by Friday morning but if I don't get the money its availalbe

ok. lmk . we'll talk after then. If you receive payment il look for something else. thanks

johnhughes

Oct 31, 2010
the printing plate ? im not sure, not too interested in selling, id be interested in trading

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hey, the Panik deal did go through so is there anything that interests you for the Molitor?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts