Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Someone explain to me why Stras = Lincy card price wise?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Lars said:
People never expected Tim Lincecum to be as great as he was coming up through the minors.

That is why the hype is greater and it almost doesn't matter Lincecum maybe the second or third best pitcher in all of baseball.

Strasburg is expected to tower over everyone else when he gets called up and starts his MLB career.

The expectations are silly, but fans and experts expect Strasburg to win three or four Cy Young Awards by the time he is 26. It will be a disappointment if he doesn't turn out to be another Roger Clemens [in the Rocket's prime, not the PED user in the his late 30s through mid 40s].

Some people did. (THIS GUY!)

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
LLWesMan said:
Lars said:
People never expected Tim Lincecum to be as great as he was coming up through the minors.

That is why the hype is greater and it almost doesn't matter Lincecum maybe the second or third best pitcher in all of baseball.

Strasburg is expected to tower over everyone else when he gets called up and starts his MLB career.

The expectations are silly, but fans and experts expect Strasburg to win three or four Cy Young Awards by the time he is 26. It will be a disappointment if he doesn't turn out to be another Roger Clemens [in the Rocket's prime, not the PED user in the his late 30s through mid 40s].

same. u see his numbers in the minors!!

Wes

OG
Administrator
darocker80 said:
LLWesMan said:
Lars said:

Or in college.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
LLWesMan said:
darocker80 said:
LLWesMan said:
Lars said:

Or in college.
yes. family in washington so i folowed his sophomore and junior years as a Huskies. His K/9 in the minors though...just wow

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
kentuckyderby said:
Why was I able to pick up a Greg Maddux Donruss Rated Rookie in the $1 bin while it would cost me $2 for some single-A refractor of ______?

If there were only 750 copies of the maddux rated rookie instead of 750 million copies, then I would be surprised if they could be found for a dollar.

Members online

Latest posts