Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stephen Strasburg in all Remaining Topps and Bowman Products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Look for Stephen Strasburg rookie cards and autographed cards in the following hobby baseball releases:
2010 Topps Allen & Ginter
2010 Topps Complete Sets <---- :shock:
2010 Topps Tribute
2010 Topps T-206
2010 Topps Triple Threads
2010 Topps Chrome
2010 Bowman Chrome
2010 Topps Update
2010 Topps Sterling
2010 Bowman Platinum <--- Anyone know about this product?
2010 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects
2010 Bowman Sterling

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Oh snaps And I have 2 cases of A&G coming from Andrew I see a price increase in the future.

I hope I can afford the price increase LOL
And would have thought he was not going tobe in any of those products was a little crazy.
Also pre-sales on Triple Threads are going to go way way up when does that come out again later this year right.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Jaypers said:
Casebusters said:
2010 Bowman Platinum <--- Anyone know about this product?

Very interesting. Looking forward to finding out more.
I'm in for 9 cases...

But seriously...this could be that high end prospect set we've all been waiting for. Its Topps tho, so it will probably be a lot like Topps Platinum football. Id expect to see some pretty cool USA cards in there.

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
If Bryce Harper is a USA auto (1 per case) in 2010 Topps Chrome, and Strasburg is an on card auto, we could be looking at a monster product.

Harper isn't UD exclusive, is he?

bmc398

May 25, 2009
yanxyanx said:
If Bryce Harper is a USA auto (1 per case) in 2010 Topps Chrome, and Strasburg is an on card auto, we could be looking at a monster product.

Harper isn't UD exclusive, is he?
They said its going to be the USA college team, which he wasn't/isn't on.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
There's already a Topps Platinum football product. I wonder if it's going to be anything like that. It's like a mix between Sterling and Chrome.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I am seeing presell prices of Topps Chrome at $67.00. I really like the price but with a release date of September 30th and not seeing a checklist I am not sure it is worth the gamble. Even if Strasburg does have a Topps Chrome auto I doubt his stuff would be nearly as hot as it is now.

Any thoughts?

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
The Topps Chrome sell sheet does say "Signed On Autographed Cards of the 2010 USA Baseball Collegiate
Team on Topps technology. One Per Case! Hobby Exclusive!"

But that just adds to a product with on-card rookie autographs from Stephen Strasburg, Jason Heyward, Austin Jackson, Mike Leake, and Ike Davis.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
rico08 said:
The Topps Chrome sell sheet does say "Signed On Autographed Cards of the 2010 USA Baseball Collegiate
Team on Topps technology. One Per Case! Hobby Exclusive!"

But that just adds to a product with on-card rookie autographs from Stephen Strasburg, Jason Heyward, Austin Jackson, Mike Leake, and Ike Davis.

The other key word regarding the USA cards would be 2010. The 2010 collegiate team has yet to be picked. Hopefully Anthony Rendon decides to play for the red, white, and blue this year.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Topps Sterling sticker Strasburg Autos with three bat chips with a hundred variations all numbered to /10 or less

Members online

Latest posts