Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strange 1 of 1 1998 Score Traded Artists Proof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I don’t go on here much people who have been here for a while might remember but this was odd enough for me to want to post. Known by Beckett as 1998 Score Rookie Traded Showcase Series Artist's Proofs 1 of 1's #PP6 Derek Jeter. If you look right now there are two listed by two separate eBay accounts one a PSA 8 the other a PSA 9. What makes it even stranger is look at the PSA number. The PSA 8 is 05496636 and the PSA 9 is 05496637. This leads me to think PWCC is also cardboardlegendsonline. How else could a 1 of 1 same exact card which is only supposed to have 1 have two graded one after another.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Mike (cardboardlegendsonline in Van Nuys) and Brent & crew ( PWCC in Oregon) are completely different entities.

As to whether there's business dealings between the two wouldn't be surprised Mike's gotten rid of some pretty nice collections for people over the years.
I happen to know who subbed both of those slabs and yes he did sub both at the same time to PSA. Hence the consecutive serial numbers.

Expect to see more of these high level Jeter items pop up the closer we get to August.

Jeff

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
There are 2 of each of each player from this set. Sad that a 1/1 is actually 1/2, but it's been seen multiple times with multiple players from this particular set.

Members online

Latest posts