Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 5/9/21**********

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Looks like 5:30 my normal wake time again----WHY I don't know . Yesterday another trip to Gastonia 's new baseball stadium . Today another city / stadium BUT this time to have lunch with inlaws / outlaws and familes - 20 plus at one's FIRST home . I SMELL COFFEE NOW.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Going to far side of Hudlow and several other old towns i've never heard of on EDGE of the world ---At least we are taking food . My wife cooks for this 20 plus family . I know if we get lost they will at least come get the food . Last time i saw a junk yard cars stacked three high , many from the 50's . When it turns cold i'll see if i can walk around there ---snakes LOVE old cars.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Going to far side of Hudlow and several other old towns i've never heard of on EDGE of the world ---At least we are taking food . My wife cooks for this 20 plus family . I know if we get lost they will at least come get the food . Last time i saw a junk yard cars stacked three high , many from the 50's . When it turns cold i'll see if i can walk around there ---snakes LOVE old cars.
I Love old cars.....I am NOT a snake:)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all, did a lot of drinking yesterday...lost my phone for a while, was lucky to get it back, lol...Mother’s Day festivities at the house this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I did end up being up your way.

Up 33 then 512 over to Bangor and 191 back to 22. A bunch of family spots around there. I haven’t been around that area in years.

Very small show at South Mall, which seems desolate, but the dealers had some good stuff there. Only 6-7 tables but all had great stuff.

One vintage guy had two full cases of pre-WW1 stuff. An 04 Mathewson SGC 2 for $2,500 was intriguing. But I know very little about that stuff. At least Not like @mouschi LOL

The show runner was very cool and has some of the RCs I need for my Sapphire set. Between there and Easton they have a show almost every week thru the summer.

And a big one at Sands planned...

Members online

Latest posts