Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 6/19 ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I haven't been able to get a picture from somebody else's phone yet, but for some crazy reason Jayme said yes today. After her run I was one of the first to greet her and I proposed to her then. Definitely an emotionally charged day with her finishing her run on Father's day just a few months after losing her dad to MS.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Well I haven't been able to get a picture from somebody else's phone yet, but for some crazy reason Jayme said yes today. After her run I was one of the first to greet her and I proposed to her then. Definitely an emotionally charged day with her finishing her run on Father's day just a few months after losing her dad to MS.

Congrats to you both zac! Awesome

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Holy crap dude, congrats!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Congrats Zac !!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts