Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SUNDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee making ---- Went To Asheville yesterday for game ---rain out Fri. so double header Saturday = RAINED OUT ----only chance to go to Asheville this year . Old stadium so when it rains it floods . Not much nearby parking . then a 90 minute home in rain DOWN THE MOUNTIANS.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Rain was really bad coming down mountain ---DID see someone getting their bath --- driving up mountain NO LIGHTS /WINDOW WIDE OPEN / ARM OUTSIDE ----Asheville not one of my favorite places

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Working again. 8-2, not terrible, but I'd rather be home lol. Bennett woke up in the middle of the night and kept us up for about 2 hours, so I'm dragging a bit today. Sunday mornings are usually the slow shift though

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all. Working again. 8-2, not terrible, but I'd rather be home lol. Bennett woke up in the middle of the night and kept us up for about 2 hours, so I'm dragging a bit today. Sunday mornings are usually the slow shift though
six jobs in 50plus years -only had to Sundays at three------Police Dept. and Bartender / waiter and Rec center ------In summer never had day off at Rec

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Went to a nice monthly fire hall show. Found some cheap PC and some low end flippable cards.

But best of all, found commons I needed to finish off two 19 Donruss sets…

Members online