Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SUNDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, taking the kid to legoland today with the inlaws, last nights game was probably the weirdest ending to a game I’ve ever seen, 10th inning, extra runner on second, cam bedrosian walks the bases loaded, then gets to a 2-1 or 2-2 count on the batter, who swings, and then, I think, the ball goes off the catchers helmet and rolls away, the guy from third comes trotting home, the Railriders celebrate while the IronPigs stay on the field wondering what the hell happened like the rest of us. I’m not explaining it well, but it was weird, I had to jump on the MiLB website to see how the play was scored to finally know what happened. I guess the Pigs thought it was foul tipped, no one on defense moved, they were even shrugging and looking around just as much as all the people in the stands.
IMG_3464.JPG
IMG_3465.JPG
Last nights bobble head give away of the legends racers, Mantle and Munson

IMG_3461.JPG
And the real ones walking through the stand, that’s Martin, DiMaggio and Mantle, Munson was walking out too slow to get him in the shot with all of them

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
betting today's game cancelled due to flooding last night .Recently replaced field 18 inches deep -new drains / sod ---GREAT but that was a monster storm last night . Noon double header vs Rome Braves today ---I was hoping this would be my best weekend .
My history on FRIDAY 13th ----three in a row in hospitals with others /first time rode in police car / ambulance / HAD an operation planned -CANCELLED THAT . this past one almost hit by foul ball TWICE --same ball bounced over me and hit wall came back --got it LOL

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning.....drove back from Frederick, MD already this morning.
LOVE the Munson/Mantle Bobblehead!!!!!!!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all, taking the kid to legoland today with the inlaws, last nights game was probably the weirdest ending to a game I’ve ever seen, 10th inning, extra runner on second, cam bedrosian walks the bases loaded, then gets to a 2-1 or 2-2 count on the batter, who swings, and then, I think, the ball goes off the catchers helmet and rolls away, the guy from third comes trotting home, the Railriders celebrate while the IronPigs stay on the field wondering what the hell happened like the rest of us. I’m not explaining it well, but it was weird, I had to jump on the MiLB website to see how the play was scored to finally know what happened. I guess the Pigs thought it was foul tipped, no one on defense moved, they were even shrugging and looking around just as much as all the people in the stands.
View attachment 309657
View attachment 309658
Last nights bobble head give away of the legends racers, Mantle and Munson

View attachment 309659
And the real ones walking through the stand, that’s Martin, DiMaggio and Mantle, Munson was walking out too slow to get him in the shot with all of them

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Getting the bobble head off of eBay

Members online

Latest posts