Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 8/2************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
bad night on sofa after long day with twins -getting to old to throw them while in pool

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Sad news yesterday "my other mother " ----family i grew up with all blondes i was her black haired son [had to watch out at parties of her girls BF's ] given a short time --- 90 years old -- I also worked for their company 14 years .

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
Sad news yesterday "my other mother " ----family i grew up with all blondes i was her black haired son [had to watch out at parties of her girls BF's ] given a short time --- 90 years old -- I also worked for their company 14 years .

Prayers. Hang in there.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
checking on LCS yesterday -- customer telling about NBA cards boxes going UP weekly --told the $10,000 cards they sold two weeks ago resold $15,000 --- also saw 10 boxes of MLB high end opened in shop ----several where $300 a box . LCS selling boxes lower than this weeks prices for them to replace . Finally reached my discount for regular customer spending $$$ === 10% on packs --that adds up

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening mall!

Went to small little mall show about an hour away and a new shop near there.

Nothing too exciting, small little PC-type pickups...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts