Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************Sunday Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Happy Birthday Frosty!

I am off to bed. I am giving 2 "speeches" tomorrow and I am spending a good share of the day bagging cards/hot wheels and digging out old toys to sell. I decided to take guitar for college and I want a different guitar to take with me than the one I have and I would like to pay for it all on my own.

I also will be calling about a summer job the next few days... I looked at my schedule for the summer and I have absolutely nothing planned, so I might as well fill it with something besides COD.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Checking in from Tokyo. It's 2:11 PM Monday afternoon here. ETA for Minnesota is 1 PM Monday afternoon. Figure that one out ;). There's some horrific bus crash pics on the t.v. from a crash here in Japan. Something 'Express'. Absolutely looks brutal and there had to be at least a dozen fatalities. Take care all !

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Thanks, guys!

Sorry to hear your misfortune, Michael. I had a dog who destroyed quite a lot of my collectibles back in the 80s/90s. I was pretty upset during such times but now I think about it...those collectibles are just whatever... My dog's companionship is much more valuable...even priceless. It sounds hokey but true.

G'nite gents & gals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts