Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~Sunday Spring Forward Thread~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning all. Couldn't find my phone this morning, but found it in car. So I'm calling last night a success, even if it wasn't what I had planned.

This notice is required by law.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Good morning everyone. I think it made it above 32 degrees already today, that's like the 4th time that has happened this year, lol. Anyone have any big plans for today? I'm not up to too much, might do some research on a new car because I really need to get one within the next couple months.

I know I haven't stopped in and said hi for a while but I wanted to ask anyone who is interested in a $50 fantasy baseball league (Head to Head, details in this thread) to send a pm to @craiger122003 for any details if you are interested. We still need a couple more guys so I figured I would pass the word on to you guys because I know I've been in some fun leagues with some fellow MTers.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. GOing to a birthday party for my girlfriend's cousin and grandma later today. I'll end up stopping by to see if my grandpa needs any help as well. They just got new carpet installed yesterday, so I'm going to be seeing if he needs help moving everything back into the rooms

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Solid card show yesterday, IMO. Again, as some of you may know, I don't buy big stuff. I enjoy my older inserts and stuff I remember from my youth. Well, the show had a bunch of that and I got some solid deals. I'll have pics in a separate thread later.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! The loss of an hour is a good trade for longer daylight :)

George - Still snowy or has it started to melt yet?

Dave - Can't wait to see what you got at the show!

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Did you find any cool 90s promos/inserts Dave? (Can't watch video right now)

Lance Storm was a GREAT wrestler!

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Did you find any cool 90s promos/inserts Dave? (Can't watch video right now)

Lance Storm was a GREAT wrestler!

Dan - You know me, that's all I'm usually looking for. I found others, but the wiggle room wasn't really what I was hoping for (some of the Flair 1:37 inserts w/the foilboard from '93-'95, Maddux Leaf Stars /10000, Albert Belle LL '96 Lumberjacks /5000). Was looking for some stout bargins and spent a truck ton of time digging. Saw high end too, but just too high end and a bunch of the guys were the typical dealers who talked about this and that and eBay and had their smartphones out more than engaging in discussion with customers. I'm a big C.S. guy. If you don't show the ability to care about your customer to keep them involved, I won't be making a purchase, even if there is something that mildly interests me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts