Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tatis Jr…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Suspended for PEDs….

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Suspended for PEDs….

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

It's a synthetic testosterone

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
was looking at Phill Hughes vid on you tube. he best card was a Topps chrome superfractor auto gem 10 of Tatis jr.

Last edited:

stampwiz5

Mar 1, 2020
was looking at Phill Hughes vid on you tube. he best card was a Topps chrome superfractor auto gem 10 of Tatis jr.

Hughes has a fortune tied up in Tatis. I think he got both the 2019 rookie Topps Chrome Superfractors, the one signed and the one not, plus the complete Rainbows. Oh well. He sort of disappeared after spending a fortune. I imagine the wife put her foot down....
Stryker is another guy who has really put the money down on Tatis, and wil come up real short now.
In the end it is pretty cardboard, signed or not, player performance and player reputation on and off the field. Right now for Tatis, it as just pretty cardboard.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Speaking of Hughes.... as a Yankee fan, I've been ever hopeful for young prospects to evolve into stars and remain with the team, but happens only on occasion. So many guys have come and gone since I've be collecting... ****, Contreras, Hughes, Joba, Cano, Bird, Sanchez, Montero, Frazier. Their cards inevitably get relegated to the bargain bin.

I am hopeful for someone like Judge to stay with the team as a franchise player, future captain, remain healthy and clean. If so, I'd gladly pay the higher prices later.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Speaking of Hughes.... as a Yankee fan, I've been ever hopeful for young prospects to evolve into stars and remain with the team, but happens only on occasion. So many guys have come and gone since I've be collecting... ****, Contreras, Hughes, Joba, Cano, Bird, Sanchez, Montero, Frazier. Their cards inevitably get relegated to the bargain bin.

I am hopeful for someone like Judge to stay with the team as a franchise player, future captain, remain healthy and clean. If so, I'd gladly pay the higher prices later.
Starting to look like Jasson Dominguez may be one of those guys.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Hughes has a fortune tied up in Tatis. I think he got both the 2019 rookie Topps Chrome Superfractors, the one signed and the one not, plus the complete Rainbows. Oh well. He sort of disappeared after spending a fortune. I imagine the wife put her foot down....
Stryker is another guy who has really put the money down on Tatis, and wil come up real short now.
In the end it is pretty cardboard, signed or not, player performance and player reputation on and off the field. Right now for Tatis, it as just pretty cardboard.
Hughes made a little over 80 million in his career. He's probably okay.

Members online

Latest posts