Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TCDb/SportLots and Panini Redemption Press Releases

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
TCDB & SportLots Release.jpgPanini Letter 9-22.jpg
I think the TCDb/SportLots release sounds good. Hopefully it will help some of us fills needs on our want lists.

Who knows about the Panini redemption release! I think I still have 6 I'm waiting to be fulfilled going back to 2014. I feel sorry for anyone that purchased a specific redemption only to be replaced without any say on what you get.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
One thing that I've noticed, is with Ebay making harder and harder to find sold prices, companies like PSA and now TCDB/Sportslots are trying to get that sold information out to the public to fill that need.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
View attachment 341918View attachment 341919
I think the TCDb/SportLots release sounds good. Hopefully it will help some of us fills needs on our want lists.

Who knows about the Panini redemption release! I think I still have 6 I'm waiting to be fulfilled going back to 2014. I feel sorry for anyone that purchased a specific redemption only to be replaced without any say on what you get.
That is exactly me, the guy who bought specific redemption cards. This was the final straw though, after a 3X reaming by different card makers.

I will NEVER buy another unredeemed redemption card in my life, unless I want it for the collectibility aspect. Every card maker who ever failed to redeem a specific redemption should be sued to the fullest extent of the law. It's classic selling something you don't have and getting away with it. F every single company that has or will issue a redemption. It's theft!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
That is exactly me, the guy who bought specific redemption cards. This was the final straw though, after a 3X reaming by different card makers.

I will NEVER buy another unredeemed redemption card in my life, unless I want it for the collectibility aspect. Every card maker who ever failed to redeem a specific redemption should be sued to the fullest extent of the law. It's classic selling something you don't have and getting away with it. F every single company that has or will issue a redemption. It's theft!
I've never ventured into the redemption fantasyland, but you're right - it IS criminal and I wish they were met with a class action lawsuit. I'll bet the loophole is that they're not actually SELLING you the redemption card, merely placing it at random into a pack from which you're not guaranteed a redemption card. Panini is trash anyway.

Members online

Latest posts