Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Team Autograph Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Some new additions to my collection...

Big thanks to ee10 for allowing me to add this one...
DavisEric.jpg

PieFelix.jpg

Don't know if I should really count this or not, but bought it for the scout auto...

JenningsDave.jpg

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
HUGE MAILDAY FOR ME! As you know, I'm only going after certified auto's in a Cards uniform. The list is getting thin and harder to find some of these. One that I've been waiting for was 2004 Topps Originals Jose Cruz Auto. There are 2 offerings a 73 1/1, and the 74 /2. Well a 74 finally showed it's face! Very glad to have snagged it.
2004 Topps Originals 1974 1/2
cruz.jpg

Also, have to add a couple more to my quest. Allen Craig made the roster, so I've added a scan of my Craig auto, and picked up a Khalil Greene.
craig.jpg
greenek.jpg

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Nice pickup on the Originals Auto... Those things are tough to find, not only tough to find but you have to search everyday or you might miss the only chance to pick it up.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
allstarauction said:
Nice pickup on the Originals Auto... Those things are tough to find, not only tough to find but you have to search everyday or you might miss the only chance to pick it up.

Yeah, It's on a saved search. Now I only need the Originals Tom Brunansky /8, Reggie Smith /2 & /3 and Leon Durham 1/1 to turn up.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Billy, I vaguely recall the story behind Lemongello, but what makes the other two big additions so tough? Deceased? Notorious non signers?

nevermore, I added your link to the first post.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
subject to change said:
Billy, I vaguely recall the story behind Lemongello, but what makes the other two big additions so tough? Deceased? Notorious non signers?

nevermore, I added your link to the first post.

They are both very bitter about their careers. They both feel they were never given a fair shot at the Bigs and thusly have mostly disowned their baseball pasts.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
I am not a huge fan of these cards, but if I can pick them up for a good price and they don't have another certified auto I go after them...

BumbryAl.jpg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
allstarauction said:
I am not a huge fan of these cards, but if I can pick them up for a good price and they don't have another certified auto I go after them...

BumbryAl.jpg

LOL Yeah, those cards are borderline "special".

Members online

Latest posts