Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TEHERAN DEALING.......AGAIN!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Two good outings and he looks really sharp again! REALLY good sign!!!!

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
brutal....called for a balk and next ball was DP ball....would've been 0 runs. still throwing really well.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Please don't make a thread every time he throws 2-3 shutout innings. It's obnoxious. Make a Julio Teheran thread if you want to talk about all his outings.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
dont want to annoy anyone so coming here again....o wait...i must be trying to pump and dump.....or maybe he's really just a beast and one of my favorite up and coming prospects!!!

5ip, 0 runs, 2 bb, 6 ks

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
dont want to annoy anyone so coming here again....o wait...i must be trying to pump and dump.....or maybe he's really just a beast and one of my favorite up and coming prospects!!!

5ip, 0 runs, 2 bb, 6 ks

just keep it to the same thread if you want to talk about every game. not creating a new thread every time he pitches.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Can you guys please tell me who to message from now on to ask if and what I'm allowed to post? I want to make sure I don't clog up the board since there are oh so many new threads being posted each day here. Also want to make sure i dont annoy anyone.

Also, can I get a list of do's and don'ts so I don't have to be scolded anymore?

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Can you guys please tell me who to message from now on to ask if and what I'm allowed to post? I want to make sure I don't clog up the board since there are oh so many new threads being posted each day here. Also want to make sure i dont annoy anyone.

Also, can I get a list of do's and don'ts so I don't have to be scolded anymore?

Keep posting what you want. I have some Teheran's, many that I got from you, and I enjoy the updates. Hope all is well

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
theyre my team, and he's really dealing. Braves finally nixed his curve ball and hes back to throwing that nasty slider--made a huge difference. He could never throw the hook for strikes, which forced him to throw meatball fastballs......should get interesting!

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
theyre my team, and he's really dealing. Braves finally nixed his curve ball and hes back to throwing that nasty slider--made a huge difference. He could never throw the hook for strikes, which forced him to throw meatball fastballs......should get interesting!

are you holding or selling his cards? I have a couple chrome autos, one graded 10/10 (only 2 got 10/10 out of 153 graded), and the other looks gem but haven't sent it in; I think holding is best for now

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
are you holding or selling his cards? I have a couple chrome autos, one graded 10/10 (only 2 got 10/10 out of 153 graded), and the other looks gem but haven't sent it in; I think holding is best for now

Holding and BUYING. Lots of good cheap cards of his out there, I grabbed a ton the last week.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I bet some people were laughing when he gave up a leadoff homerun since I always post when he starts......how was the rest of the outing?

He seriously looks AWESOME!!!

Here's a question......where do you think he'll be drafted in 10 team mixed fantasy leagues that requires 5 SPs each week? Curious on opinions.....

Members online

Latest posts