Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanks Topps! Seriously

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Just hit a 20 game hit streak in The Chase promo!
I've now won:
10- A Coin Card
15- An Auto Card
20- Entire Coin Card Set! (only the first 20 people get it)

Now I'm nervous, if I get 25, I get the autographed set.
And I probably just jinxed myself.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I pick a guy for each day from the cards I've unlocked.
If he gets a hit the streak continues.
I'm not overthinking and studying who faces whom, I'm picking a guy and going with it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Just hit a 20 game hit streak in The Chase promo!
I've now won:
10- A Coin Card
15- An Auto Card
20- Entire Coin Card Set! (only the first 20 people get it)

Now I'm nervous, if I get 25, I get the autographed set.
And I probably just jinxed myself.

jinkies-tshirt.jpg

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Well done so far!

I kinda feel like posting here is akin to talking to a pitcher in the later innings of a no-hitter.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Well done so far!

I kinda feel like posting here is akin to talking to a pitcher in the later innings of a no-hitter.

That's ok.
I was pretty happy with 15, didn't even realize there was a prize for 20. I've been setting my rosters for 5 games at a time and kind of left it alone.
Now if I were sitting at 55 or so with 5 games left to a Million Bucks, I probably wouldn't be posting.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
That's ok.
I was pretty happy with 15, didn't even realize there was a prize for 20. I've been setting my rosters for 5 games at a time and kind of left it alone.
Now if I were sitting at 55 or so with 5 games left to a Million Bucks, I probably wouldn't be posting.

Which do you think will happen first, the Gerrit Cole redemption you have on ebay will get made & signed, or you'll get to 60 games?

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
I havent gotten past an 8 game streak and the way Topps keeps delaying updates of your streaks by two or even three days at a time I kind of lost interest

Congrats on that.
Whats is the longest steak you've head of so far?

Kinda bumed I lost Trout, Longoria and Jackson all in one day a week ago

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I haven't heard much about other streaks at all.
I'm trying to get any info I can at this point. The first 20 streaks of 20 hits get the coin set, so at most there are 19 other streaks bigger than mine.
I also see that the top 10 streaks of the year win an autographed bat. I probably need to start paying more attention, but being lazy about it has worked in my favor so far.
I posted on Topps facebook page asking for a checklist of the coin set, that would at least be cool to see who I have coming. It says they will ship in May, Topps time, that means May 2014.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Congrats on getting to 20 games. I'm sitting at 17 games, and have Adrian Beltre going tonight. If I get to 20 I'll post if I get the coin set.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
Streak of 5 - An autographed card
An autographed card

I won this one card which is supposed to be shipped in May, but I have no idea what the card is and when you check the box by the card nothing happens.
NO idea if they send it automatically or if you have to send them money

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Streak of 5 - An autographed card
An autographed card

I won this one card which is supposed to be shipped in May, but I have no idea what the card is and when you check the box by the card nothing happens.
NO idea if they send it automatically or if you have to send them money

Same thing as all three of my prizes.
No pictures or anything

Latest posts