Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

That XXXing XXXX XXXX floating bar that messes up board on the iPad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I would echo the floating bar on the iPad is HORRIBLE... just the iPad doesn't respond as quickly and it's moves the page slightly higher behind the bar, etc. I'll probably disable because I use the iPad a lot :(

Hehe... Wait, which thread are we in? Because it's feeling just like the "1st World Problems" thread....

:lol:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I might be in the norm but I never check out the auctions, blog, whats news, new posts, view my posts, FAQ, calender, community, forum actions, quick links, or chat while I'm trying to read a thread. I'm glad there's a way to disable it now. Thansk Bradical!

Then use the fcb app in the app store.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
that's XXXXing great!

now I gotta get a XXXXing iPad.
so I finally got a XXXXing iPad. Now that I disabled the XXXXing floating bar at the top of the page, how do I disable the XXXXing floating chat bar at the bottom?

for those that give a XXXX, I XXXXing love my XXXXing iPad.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
so I finally got a XXXXing iPad. Now that I disabled the XXXXing floating bar at the top of the page, how do I disable the XXXXing floating chat bar at the bottom?

for those that give a XXXX, I XXXXing love my XXXXing iPad.

dont know how it shows on the ipad but on my computer all the way to the right of the bar there are two down arrow looking things on top of each other. click that and it says close this bar.

Members online

Latest posts