Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 1000 DB Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
I have decided to start a new project called the “1000 DBProject”. The name says it all. I will pretty much try to get autographs of 1000different players who have at one point played in the defensive backfield. Youwill be surprised at some of the players who played DB. I will post all of mysuccess in this thread
Success List:
1.) Cory Webster
2.) Harrison Smith
3.) Troy Stoudemire
4.) Mark Roman
5.) Nick Saban
6.) Paul Rhoads
7.) Bo Pelini
8.) Earl Thomas
9.) Brian Urlacher
10.) Patrick Peterson
11.) Chad Jones
12.) Tyrann Mathieu
13.) Marlin Jackson
14.) Eric Berry
15.) Chris Henry
16.) Tony Dungy
17.) Tre'von Stewart
18.) Jermaine Jones
19.) Ronnie Prude
20.) Brian Randolph
21.) Jason McCourty

Last edited:

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
are you looking for certified autos or TTM? also got a list in mind of guys? might be able to help you out PM me

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
As long as I have a COA or proof that the auto is real it doesn't matter what the item is or who it is as long as I don't have them already.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
I was just looking for a new project and saw someone on another site doing the same except with QBs. I decided to copy except use a different position and I ended up choosing DB randomly.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
I was just looking for a new project and saw someone on another site doing the same except with QBs. I decided to copy except use a different position and I ended up choosing DB randomly.

I sent you a message about one you might like.

Searching for demarcus wares and gavin escobars.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts