Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********"The Autumnal Morning Thread - Day 3"***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
metallicalex777 said:
Scott - Morning Scott!!! How goes it??

Adam - Mmmm...one of my favorite cereals!!! Enjoy the day dude.

Josh - Nice pickup!!! Don't fret...I have a feeling something nice is sitting in our case ;)

Bungy - Math meeting?? Sounds like you could have figured out George's contest :lol:

Steve - Hola!!! Whats crack-a-lackin'??

I miss read that. I've been sitting ON it for the last 10 minutes. :oops:

It's like an egg. I'm hoping something good will hatch out of it. :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
gvsu96 said:

:lol: ...you and your dinosaur like ways ;)

steve-a-reno said:
metallicalex777 said:
Scott - Sounds like a PERFECT way to enjoy some free time. Great job finding that time too :mrgreen: Enjoy man!!!

Steve - Any cards to brag about?? ;)

A couple, however I like to wait for them to get in before I show them off...plus I'm too lazy to scan them one at a time and need a stack of them to motivate me. (que dan's poor me scanning music) ;)

I hear that...I look forward to when the time comes. How is the working life/living the dream treating you?? I know it's forcing coffee down my throat this morning :?

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
gvsu96 said:

:lol: ...you and your dinosaur like ways ;)

steve-a-reno said:
metallicalex777 said:
Scott - Sounds like a PERFECT way to enjoy some free time. Great job finding that time too :mrgreen: Enjoy man!!!

Steve - Any cards to brag about?? ;)

A couple, however I like to wait for them to get in before I show them off...plus I'm too lazy to scan them one at a time and need a stack of them to motivate me. (que dan's poor me scanning music) ;)

I hear that...I look forward to when the time comes. How is the working life/living the dream treating you?? I know it's forcing coffee down my throat this morning :?

I know its unheard of around here, but I ....don't like coffee :oops: ...., the wife sometimes makes cappuccinos in the morning, which are extremely nice. Things are good though, sitting here with my trusty orange, getting ready for the maddness to being.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day today.

Scott- You almost stole my plan completely. I will be having some Captain and Coke while I hang with my friends at The Office. Will be a fun night.

Josh- Nice Kell pick up. I think Alex is wrong. You should continue to sit on the case until the break. :lol:

Steve- I guess it's alright that you don't like coffee. Nobody's perfect. :D

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
American Antiquity: Article on New Phily, image is me and a team member (for those of you who dont know I am in the tie-die)

AmAnt.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
George - Good morning to you!!! Whats new for the day??

Joe - Morning Dude!!! Although if Josh sits on the case BEFORE the break I hope it doesn't CAUSE a break :lol:

Steve - Coffee shmoffee!!! Your awake now aren't you?? :mrgreen:

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Sup all......pretty good day to day, as of about 10PM last night I have sold all of my cards except for 6 Cards!!!!!

I am going to run a MT contest here probably Monday for something I ran accross last night that I just really dont want to keep.....nothing big, but might be kind of cool for some of you.........

LOL, lets just say it would look good on your MANTLE!!!

How is everyone doing???

TK

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
muskiesfan said:
George- Very cool. I'm glad you clarified that because I was going to say nice hat. :lol: Very cool that your picture made the article.

Joe, this was a surprise, hit the lab yesterday and my Boss (Chris Fennell, mentioned in article) said here is your copy, congrats on being pictured.
Still cant wait for the article I wrote for Illinois Antiquity to come out in a few weeks!

Alex, not much just chillin' for a few be I need to get in, you?

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Oh crap!!! It's only Thursday. Yes, ready for the break tonight. Hopefully I get home in time to watch it. Let's pull some nice Dodgers, Giants and Reds. Josh make sure you record it. George, nice pic in the mag and thanks for the clarification. I thought you were the little black lady. Everyone else: Yo!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
IndyMann said:
Oh crap!!! It's only Thursday. Yes, ready for the break tonight. Hopefully I get home in time to watch it. Let's pull some nice Cubs, Expos and D-Backs. Josh make sure you record it. George, nice pic in the mag and thanks for the clarification. I thought you were the little black lady. Everyone else: Yo!
:lol:

Good morning Jeffrey, George, and Joe.

Alex - Always on duty before 7am :D

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
chashawk said:
IndyMann said:
Oh crap!!! It's only Thursday. Yes, ready for the break tonight. Hopefully I get home in time to watch it. Let's pull some nice Cubs, Expos and D-Backs. Josh make sure you record it. George, nice pic in the mag and thanks for the clarification. I thought you were the little black lady. Everyone else: Yo!
:lol:

Good morning Jeffrey, George, and Joe.

Alex - Always on duty before 7am :D
I'm good with some nice Cubs cards being pulled. Just not too many. ;)

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning everyone..

Thought I would post this card that came in the mail yesterday..

3950628252_5b09266480_o.jpg

Looking forward to the break tonight..

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I am very optimistic about this case, not so much the FOTG slot, but some nice HOF autos...

A_Pharis

Pin: Nice card!!! Who made that for you?

George: Awesome pic, man. Love the shirt. I, too, was gonna say "Nice hat" but you totally threw that out of the window. :-/

Alex: Ahh a fellow cereal lover. I am an absolute fiend. Right now, I have about 10 different boxes of cereal in my pantry. I eat at least 2 bowls a day.

Members online

Latest posts