Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB NSCC Meet Up, Rosemont IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
LOL, unlimited food for $15 for the FCB crew? We're gonna put that place out of business.

Does the $15 cover bar or just fountain drinks?

Hope that Biggest Loser contest doesn't run through August then......may be a bad night for some. :oops: lol

It's cool this is Thursday since that'll be the one day I'll be attending. I'll have to check a few things out regarding times and the CTA, but hopefully I'll be able to go to this.
Still pissed that the National has to be the same weekend as Lollapalooza.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
I should be finalizing my flight and hotel soon and then I will buy my ticket(s) to the meet up. Looking forward to it!

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I'm not saying anything should be formally planned, but if there are any informal FCB gatherings on Friday or Saturday, I'd love to attend.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
WoundedDuck said:
I'm not saying anything should be formally planned, but if there are any informal FCB gatherings on Friday or Saturday, I'd love to attend.

We will definitely go out to dinner on those nights so you're always welcome to come along. We had a great dinner with hawkfandan at the sun times show. That was gibsons night so i'm sure there will be another one of those!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
WoundedDuck said:

We will definitely go out to dinner on those nights so you're always welcome to come along. We had a great dinner with hawkfandan at the sun times show. That was gibsons night so i'm sure there will be another one of those!

just dont bring any ball players along......

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
All In Cards said:
phillyfan0417 said:
WoundedDuck said:

just dont bring any ball players along......

No, we keep the ball players at the show this year!

We'll only bring ballers

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Staff from the major card companies will be on hand to talk sports cards. Clay Luraschi from The Topps Company, Tracy Hackler from Panini America, Brian Gray from Leaf Inc. and more to be added.

Members online

Latest posts