Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~|the morning thread 1-20-14~~~~~~~~~~|||||

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well now I can start planning a little more for TwinsFest. Prices were just released today. Most of them are very reasonable prices, with all tables being $10-15, with the exception of four tables. Bert Blyleven is $35, Rod Carew and Tony Oliva are at the same table for $35, Joe Mauer is $25, and then Glen Perkins and Joe Vavra are at a table together for $20. Its clear to see that they are cashing in on Perkins all-star appearance last year, but I'll probably go through his line just because I really want to get my card signed. I was planning on going through Bert's line, but he very rarely signs on the sweet spot, and he will not be including a HOF inscription which was no surprise. With the prices being released today, I'm really excited for Saturday now. I was planning on hitting Buxton's line, but it will be a mess and I don't know if it will be worth the wait in line

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon.
just won a Dale Murphy for my 2005 sweet spot classic pc.
Nothing new for the hof pc the last few weeks. Felt like I Needed to take a break from that one. Anyone else do that?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Well now I can start planning a little more for TwinsFest. Prices were just released today. Most of them are very reasonable prices, with all tables being $10-15, with the exception of four tables. Bert Blyleven is $35, Rod Carew and Tony Oliva are at the same table for $35, Joe Mauer is $25, and then Glen Perkins and Joe Vavra are at a table together for $20. Its clear to see that they are cashing in on Perkins all-star appearance last year, but I'll probably go through his line just because I really want to get my card signed. I was planning on going through Bert's line, but he very rarely signs on the sweet spot, and he will not be including a HOF inscription which was no surprise. With the prices being released today, I'm really excited for Saturday now. I was planning on hitting Buxton's line, but it will be a mess and I don't know if it will be worth the wait in line

Prices weren't terrible, but I am forced to cut back from what I originally had planned. If all works out, I can probably cut about $50 worth from the total even after adding in Dozier, with the assumption that I get the players I need at the radio booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts