Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread, Saturday Edition ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Re: ============ The Morning Thread, Sunday Edition ===========

hoopster3977 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
hoopster3977 said:
Morning E.

Check the title

yea, its early for me, cant ya tell? lol
Definitely!

I have to move 5 face cords of wood to my house this morning. No deer hunting until later this afternoon.

be safe!

im actually going to a show today, thats the only reason im up at this hour lol

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Hope you find some nice pick-ups.

Just about got ran over by a doe last evening while walking in to my tree stand. Looking for horns! Bought a new Bow for the archery season.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Best of luck to you both!
Eric - Are you looking for anything in particular?
Ralph - Have you ever been moose hunting? There's nothing like seeing a cow on stilts with two pieces of plywood coming through the trees and right in your cross hairs. :cool:

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
69MetsFan said:
Best of luck to you both!
Eric - Are you looking for anything in particular?
Ralph - Have you ever been moose hunting? There's nothing like seeing a cow on stilts with two pieces of plywood coming through the trees and right in your cross hairs. :cool:

i am looking for submittable Bretts that im in need of, as well as junk wax that isnt worth the price of shipping! lol

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning Dave, Dave, Charlie and George!

Never hunted moose. That sure would be funny. There is some great moose habitat about 30miles north of me, a hugh swamp. I saw a couple last summer driving back from Marquette, MI.

I have 3 tags to fill. Guys are out in the wood right now, daybreak is the best time in the morning. I almost hit 5 deer last night coming back to town from deer camp. The camp is basically in the middle of nowhere. I did see a hugh buck last night on the edge of the road. The rut hasn't started yet, but the big bucks are being seen and that's a good sign of things to come.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
hoopster3977 said:
Good morning Dave, Dave, Charlie and George!

Never hunted moose. That sure would be funny. There is some great moose habitat about 30miles north of me, a hugh swamp. I saw a couple last summer driving back from Marquette, MI.

I have 3 tags to fill. Guys are out in the wood right now, daybreak is the best time in the morning. I almost hit 5 deer last night coming back to town from deer camp. The camp is basically in the middle of nowhere. I did see a hugh buck last night on the edge of the road. The rut hasn't started yet, but the big bucks are being seen and that's a good sign of things to come.

If you ever get a chance to hunt moose, take it. We used to go up north of Fairbanks. A friend of ours was a meat cutter at the commissary and he could dress one out in about an hour and a half. We had to cut and pack it out ASAP as the smell would attract the grizzlies. The meat belonged to the bears until we were out of the woods. ;) Moose burgers are awesome. Only burgers I've seen that are as big coming off the grill as they are going on. :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'm back was on EARLY ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: waiting for hired help to move some trash someone put on some land wife has in another town :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: . First pot of coffee about gone.
I haven't seen moose since Yellowstone 1974 and there's not many black bears sighted around here . We did have one get hit in a small town near me

Members online

Latest posts