Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Looks like it's raining everywhere except here in the UP. Bright and sunny, should hit 70 degrees today.

I have to mow the lawn and turn the garden over today. And get a hair cut and maybe shave my beard off.

I just ordered 3 lbs. of leeches online, getting ready for fishing season. Wisconsin's season starts on Saturday, Michigan's season for game fish starts on May 15th. Bass season won't open until June.

http://www.lolbait.com/faq.htm

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
And you're upset because you are having trouble selling yours for $7.50? Maybe they go by bv instead of cv?

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
How do you like the FCB way of uploading scans Jesse?
I like it. I wish I could do more than 1 URL at a time. All the scans are at home, but I use work time to copy stuff over :lol:

At least we're not restricted to 1024x768 like on pbucket.

I'm finding it alot easier to cruise other members albums. There are some sick cardboard collections on here.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I thought this was cool. Perkins also said that his time with the Gophers was the best baseball he ever played.

5. May 27, 2004:
Glen Perkins, in his final home appearance, pitched a two-hitter and struck out 15 in the Gophers' 6-1 victory over Purdue in the Big Ten tournament. Perkins improved his career record against Big Ten teams to 16-0 as a starter.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
No rain here, yet.

My day is going to be spent bagging cards... I got started last night.

My goal is to take $100 of cards/toys/electronics/books to our garage sale. Whatever doesn't get sold gets donated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts