Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Maybe I am on his foe list? I bet you get an answer:)

If you are on anyone's foe list...I think the interwebs would seriously break :eek: I think, as my posts get over looked as well, that the new board is at fault. When you make a post now it doesn't show you the previous new posts before you submit them. Because of that it is also up to the person to re read the prior posts. I don't think everyone reads past posts (which can sometimes be a shame :( ) but I do my best too for whatever that is worth :cool:

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Strange twist of fate....The punk ******** that broke into my truck last night just walked by my deck while they were talking about it...

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Sounds like local law enforcement needs to get a call.....

They can't (or won't) do anything. The only thing they took was half a pack of gum. They didn't break anything and there's no way to prove they actually did anything. If I wasn't watching Lily right now, I would have gone out to talk to them myself.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Checking back in, after reading this treat without checking any other, did I create a firestorm over the re-used bubble mailer thread? Off to check it out.

Flori-Dave: My mother gave me my walking papers at 18 yrs. Been on my own ever since. I still love my mom.

George, pictures are being archived.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Sj: I say we break knees.

Better yet... mess with them. Next time they are in ear shot, scream "I WISH I COULD FIND OUT WHO KEEPS BREAKING INTO MY TRUCK AND LEAVING HALF PACKS OF GUM! DAMNIT, IT'S NOT EVEN A FLAVOR I LIKE!"

My first instinct was to flick my lit cig at them but I refrained. lol. They were probably just pissed because nobody pays them in Trident Layers.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Adam:

I charge $2.00 S&H on my auctions. I provide a "new" bubble envelopes, proper sizing for the package, new toploader placed into a team bay. I never tape the toploaders closed, the team bag seals the card just as well. On higher item sales, I offer free shipping on my auctions.

No need to recyle bubblers, I'm buying them in bulk for maybe $.08-.10 each.

A_Pharis

And to add... that's my feeling. For good S&H, I'd pay more than what it's worth, but I don't want people telling me I'm demanding by asking for some effort in presenting your wares in a fashion you'd be proud of.

Edit: I think I can be a little more clear, here.

You - for instance - you EARN a 5 star rating. Is it fair to you for me to give an automatic 5 stars to someone just for getting a card to me? Charging more for S&H for reused supplies? How is that fair to sellers that put real effort into earning "5 Star" ratings?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts