Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

just about to take the girls outside to play. TGIF!! gotta get through a boring night tonight and its vacation for a week.

Hava a good one everyone!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
I can't believe Bed Bath & Beyond hasn't hired more security at their stores.....Bath & Body Works too!

New avatar for the next 2 weeks
Go Canada!!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Finishing up coffee then heading out to work. First day back since I had the last 12 days off...might be a bit tough going back haha!

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Good morning...from Corpus Christi...home of the 2012 TAAF Summer Swim Games. My nine year old qualified in two events, but is now in the 9-10 year old group, so her seed times are way down. She goes off as 20th (out of 30) in one event and 24th (out of 34) in another.

I hope everyone has a good day!

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
The Trout thread sure did change course fast.
Yes it has Dan and I posted 22 fitting photos in that puppy.

Good morning...from Corpus Christi...home of the 2012 TAAF Summer Swim Games. My nine year old qualified in two events, but is now in the 9-10 year old group, so her seed times are way down. She goes off as 20th (out of 30) in one event and 24th (out of 34) in another.

I hope everyone has a good day!

Cool Beans Nate good luck to her.

Oh and I listed a Starling Marte card I picked up 2 weeks ago for a good price. It has a Bin of 45 and best offers. They have been closing now over 35 bucks since he was called up yesterday and he hit a HR on the very first pitch he seen. :D
and 26 more until 20k in quality posts.

Last edited:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
A guy I played ball with from age 7-18 got the call up by the Brewers yesterday.
Jim Henderson. Been in the minors for 10 years.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
A guy I played ball with from age 7-18 got the call up by the Brewers yesterday.
Jim Henderson. Been in the minors for 10 years.
Good deal Jesse. I will check the box scores. Or do you plan on posting stats in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts