Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Where are you going?

Heading down to Bloomington to house and dog sit for one of my aunt's and uncle's. I am off the next four days, and they needed to get out of town for a few days to themselves. It is the first time in over a year that this aunt will not be taking care of my grandmother 24/7. They get away and I do to! They live out in the country, lots of room, I can hike, go to Brown county and hike the property!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Heading down to Bloomington to house and dog sit for one of my aunt's and uncle's. I am off the next four days, and they needed to get out of town for a few days to themselves. It is the first time in over a year that this aunt will not be taking care of my grandmother 24/7. They get away and I do to! They live out in the country, lots of room, I can hike, go to Brown county and hike the property!

Sounds good, D. Enjoy the well-deserved break yourself!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just found out that I should be receiving a large collection tomorrow. I'm thinking that I'll be having a nice little fire sometime with it but who knows. It sounds like the guy quit collecting 5-6 years ago. He gave all of his cards to his neighbors, who happens to be my mom's coworker. They didn't want to just toss everything because they weren't sure what they had. I guess they were doing some house cleaning this past weekend and came across the cards. Who knows what a lot of cards is to non collectors. I'm thinking that a lot of it will be 80s-90s junk but I might as well give it a look. My mom's coworker told her that there were a few that were put into protective cases so I'm hoping maybe I might be able to find a small gem or 2 in the cards

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Just found out that I should be receiving a large collection tomorrow. I'm thinking that I'll be having a nice little fire sometime with it but who knows. It sounds like the guy quit collecting 5-6 years ago. He gave all of his cards to his neighbors, who happens to be my mom's coworker. They didn't want to just toss everything because they weren't sure what they had. I guess they were doing some house cleaning this past weekend and came across the cards. Who knows what a lot of cards is to non collectors. I'm thinking that a lot of it will be 80s-90s junk but I might as well give it a look. My mom's coworker told her that there were a few that were put into protective cases so I'm hoping maybe I might be able to find a small gem or 2 in the cards

Good luck searching! I hope you find some awesome stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts