Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I should be here at 5:00 in the morning .
Dan stay safe .
just left game started 7:00 just now top of ninth and we are losing 10/9

A_Pharis

They showed a couple people walking their dogs in NO on CNN just now :lol:

I was watching the weather channel earlier, and they had a guy "on location" on the coast near N.O. He was talking about how bad it was getting and how the area was desolate. Yeah, then people started walking around behind him acting like idiots on camera. They casually played it off like he was trying to show off in the distance, and he moved left with the camera following him. yeah, they turned to face the road that still had normal traffic. LOL

Then he was like "I definitely smell a smell like an industrial fire. I know there are refineries down here - and that is probably what I'm smelling. Possibly a factory fire..." and he points to the distance. When the camera turns he's like "No no you won't see it from this vantage point, but one of my senses is DEFINITELY telling me there's a large fire."

Yeah, they are trying to make it bigger than it is.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I was totally all for setting something up MT wise. And although I got a little feedback and some yes'......I am at a fork in the road. Look what just hit eBay...........

2011 TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS ANDRE ETHIER ALL STAR JUMBO TEAM PATCH BOOKLET 1/1 | eBay

Can I have more input guys? Is this card legit? Hoopcards365? Why does his name sound familiar?

Nice card from what I can tell. Know nothing about the seller, but I k ow what you're thinking, I guess at all times you think SICK patches are automatic fake but I tend to give benefit of the doubt.

As for what to do, do whatever you want! If you want to add a PC card, that's awesome! Get a good one!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I was totally all for setting something up MT wise. And although I got a little feedback and some yes'......I am at a fork in the road. Look what just hit eBay...........

2011 TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS ANDRE ETHIER ALL STAR JUMBO TEAM PATCH BOOKLET 1/1 | eBay

Can I have more input guys? Is this card legit? Hoopcards365? Why does his name sound familiar?

Go get it!

Maybe the user name is familiar because of Ralph's user?

I am guessing the card is legit. They put some sick patches into those.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Just go for it. I don't think anyone in the MT would not want you to get that card.. and yes it looks legit to me..

I have seen some others and these all look fantastic..

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Either I am seeing things or these 2 patches just do line up or even look the like they are the same material. Granted the Furcal is aligned more to the left, the Ethier doesn't seem to match up when measuring or even colorwise. I know scans can be different, but the Furcal stitching is colorful and very "stitched" while the Ethier looks manufactured so to speak.

RAFAEL FURCAL 2011 TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS ALL-STAR TEAM PATCH # 1/1 | eBay

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Alex, you have to remember that the people that put these cards together are not card collectors.. they just throw the XXXX together..

You are over thinking this thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts