Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
No one would do that b/c everyone would always pick the low end of your estimate.

I don't see why people couldn't post a price range. Like if you want $10-15 for the card or $150-175 or something. Saying your not sure but that's the range I'm in. Helps with avoiding lowball offers and liars poker activity

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I prefer prices posted too, but some cards just don't have set price history due to scarcity or whatever. I don't like being told what I have to do if I don't work for you. For a place called freedom there sure are a lot of rules. Its ok. I've been on my way out for a while now anyway.

Sorry; we here in the MT think of you as a friend and hope at a min you will post here.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Zack and Steve

I can see this happening. Someone posts a few cards and then says hey I want 125, 80 and 90 for these cards. And in reality
he knows they are no where near those prices, but does it so he does not get low ball offers, for cards that he really would take 100, 70, and 80. and maybe even less but he wants the be the one in control, and not have to deal with low ball offers.

But it is the nature of the game of haggling for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts