Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning Dan!

Sorry your team helped make picking #1 on this week's Hot List so easy...

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning gang
I'm up this early since I have to take my mother to the hospital to have her knee adjust for her replacement a few months back.

Why did I say I would do this.I woke up a 3-15 am my time. LOL

Simple8

May 21, 2012
Atlanta
Morning gang
I'm up this early since I have to take my mother to the hospital to have her knee adjust for her replacement a few months back.

Why did I say I would do this.I woke up a 3-15 am my time. LOL

Hope all goes well. Having to do the same for my father.

Morning all. Got a crazy week ahead. So coffee drip has stared.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

George- I sent you a PM.

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. It means a lot and I really appreciate it. I sat around and got drunk while watching football, so that's why I was never back on here. :lol:

We're about to leave for Cincinnati. We're heading down there for a bit today, but I have some great pics to share later.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Dan!

Sorry your team helped make picking #1 on this week's Hot List so easy...

Me too! But I know better than to count anyone out before the game is played. RG3 is as advertised, and I will be rooting for him each week like I did when I watched him in college.

Last edited:

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sitting waiting. Watching the news about the Chicago Shook Teachers strike. Hard to think they turned down a 16% pay raise over 4 years.
So it averages 4 % a year. I guess I would have loved Cat give me that instead of my pay freeze for 6 years lol.

Sent from my Desire HD using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
From Emanuel's perspective, after weeks of negotiation, only two issues remain unresolved. The first is a principal's right to choose the teachers that work in his or her school. "It's essential that the local principal who we hold accountable for producing the educational results not be told by the CPS bureaucracy ... and not be told by the union leadership who to hire," he said.

Second, he added, is the impasse over how to implement a recent law that requires standardized tests to count for, initially, one quarter of all teacher evaluations. "I'm telling you, these were the final two issues," he said, exasperated.

In the tense weeks before, the Associated Press reports, the district offered CTU a 2 percent raise for four years. Incensed, the union was quick to point that a snip-happy Emanuel had nixed a 4 percent raise just the year before

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Sorry if this has been asked already but...

George - How far apart are you and Richard in terms of drive time?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Are any of the MTers in Illinois really close in proximity?

(Richard, Charlie, GC, Brad, et al)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts