Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Ok got my card scanned in.. got a few others but not worth posting them in here. Picked this up because it matches the 1/5 Richard got me at last years National. here is the 2012 National 1/5 auto!

JoseCansecoPC2012003.jpg

what a crazy morning it turned out to be. went to the dentist and noticed my front tire getting low. Was going to put air in it but realized the tread was very low and I have inspection coming this month so I went and bought 2 used tires to replace the fronts so it will pass. I then get home and have to print out something only to find I'm out of one of the inks so I had to run out to Staples to get that. Got a little while to relax before I pick up the girls from school and head to work.

Last edited:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good afternoon.

Joe, good luck with the new gig. Sorry for the beat down in fantasy. That's an awesome gift you received.

Get some rest Charlie. Lots of hard work that is very unappreciated by some here on the boards. I guess a real job is an aide to a state legislator. ::facepalm:: (General Chat)

Adam, very nice price on the Aaron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts