Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
geez, the site is overloaded already.

lol

We are currently experiencing a higher than usual number of fans attempting to purchase tickets. In an effort to be completely fair to all fans we have developed this Virtual Waiting Room, used to randomly allow access to the ticketing system during busy times such as this when all visitors cannot be served simultaneously. You are currently in the pool to be randomly chosen to enter the site to purchase tickets. When we automatically refresh your browser, the system will randomly determine your status in the virtual waiting room. You will either be randomly selected to continue to your ticket purchase or you will remain in the virtual waiting room.

26 seconds left until page refresh

When you are selected you will automatically see a popup which you must click on to enter the site. You will have a very limited amount of time to respond to the popup otherwise you will have to return to the Virtual Waiting Room, so please remain near your computer. Make sure your computer speakers are turned on to hear periodic countdown beeps. Closing your browser and opening a new one will not improve your chances of entering the site; however, you are welcome to return at a later time when the site is not as busy.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
i am now 10th in an electronic line. lol

[h=1]Welcome to the Virtual Waiting Room[/h]
16 seconds left until page refresh
We are currently experiencing a higher than usual number of fans attempting to purchase tickets. You are currently in an electronic line. The graph below shows your relative position in line. You will never move backwards in line but may move forward quickly if fans ahead of you electronically drop out of line.
ticket_booth.gif

movement.gif

When you reach the front of the line you will automatically see a popup which you must click on to enter the site. You will have a very limited amount of time to respond to the popup otherwise you will have to return to the end of the line so please remain near your computer. Make sure your computer speakers are turned on to hear periodic countdown beeps.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
'12 TTT New Belle count up to 53 cards so far... still keeping my PC above 80% but pushing me further from my goal 90% :mad:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm sorry but this entire like/dislike thing is stupid... unless it was just for people that are your "friend" on here, it doesn't make sense... I saw someone just disliking my posts over and over again, so I went to see if I could just find all posts he has posted throughout the site and dislike and I CAN! LOL.... so someone tell me the point then? Just a like/dislike bomb session over here lol

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
In other news... I'm going to try and ditch out of work early this afternoon to play some golf... the more moving this evening in front of movers showing up in the AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts