Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
sorry alex, he countered with $170

Ouch.

Just got back from dinner. It was steak night tonight. Of course it wasn't very good, but it still beats a lot of the other food they serve. Baked potato bar was decent, ended up getting chili and cheese on mine

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
May need someone on deck to start MT tomorrow. I think I can do it but won't know until later on.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks Ken! Guy is a total ******* thinking he is going to get that much.

I'll go ahead and offer him $70 for it as well. Maybe he will see that since more people are only willing to pay that much he will take your offer

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'eve gens & gals...

Lemme correct myself on what I said earlier about Fister. He didn't tie the AL record but broke it. The previous AL record was 8 with several pitchers tied for it including Clemens and Ryan (twice). Fister got 9. The MLB record is 10 and that belongs to Seaver in '70.

And #152 came in today's mail:

2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Leather Mini #148 Carlos Quentin #ed 10/10
que.jpg

WHO'S NEXT?!

(Sorry, guys...if that's kind of overplayed... ;))

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
lol you guys are making it way more difficult than it needs to be. just have the first person who gets on in the morning and sees that there is no thread just create one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online