Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Any boxes that you are on the fence about buying with your paycheck Joe?

Not really. I may buy some movies instead. The Avengers came out Tuesday, so we have all of the Marvel Blu Rays on sale. With my 15%, that may be too good of a deal to pass up. :lol:

I know we're getting new iPhones tomorrow as well. I'm thinking about just getting the 4S, but we may get the 5. Not sure yet.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Seriously topps?

$T2eC16R,!ykE9s7t)dVTBQY1y1bipw~~60_3.JPG

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Not really. I may buy some movies instead. The Avengers came out Tuesday, so we have all of the Marvel Blu Rays on sale. With my 15%, that may be too good of a deal to pass up. :lol:

I know we're getting new iPhones tomorrow as well. I'm thinking about just getting the 4S, but we may get the 5. Not sure yet.

Get the 5 and don't look back!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008

Do you only buy blu ray now that its an option? I only buy blu ray for movies that I really like. I have no problems saving the dough and buying regular dvds, especially from the $5 shelf/bins.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gents & gals!

#153 scored last night. Nuff said!

Getting ready for a family lunch at Ponderosa. Haven't gone there for almost two decades.

Talk to you guys later!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Do you only buy blu ray now that its an option? I only buy blu ray for movies that I really like. I have no problems saving the dough and buying regular dvds, especially from the $5 shelf/bins.

Yes sir. Only buying Blu Ray now. Especially considering that most come with the regular DVD as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts