Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Plenty to do around the house today, but hoping to see some Baseball this afternoon.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Morning guys. Glad to see everyone is doing alright.

Think I've found a new home here in the MT if you guys are willing to take in a stranger.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Not much. What about you, brother?

I checked on the order status of my iPhone 5s this morning. Status has changed from Processing to Pending Shipment. Hopefully that means they will ship sometime in the near future.

My coworker got his in this week. I checked it out. It is not much of an upgrade from the 4S but it is more so from the 4. I will still be getting one and handing my 4S down to my wife. But I will only see a larger elongated screen and slimmer front to back profile. I currently have SIRI and iOS6.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys!

Joe - I thought the 4S was a much better deal? Did you fall victim to peer pressure...:lol:

I got about 2:45 of sleep this AM, between coming home from work and getting up with Olivia

edit: she typed her name up there...:D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Charlie- :lol: Yes and no. When Crystal saw the 5, she said the same thing everyone else did that we may as well go ahead and upgrade to it. Since we were locking in for another 2 years, I think it made sense.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys! Feeling a lot better today. I think I just need to get some rest. I slept about half the day yesterday

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Just came in today's mail...

Score #153 - 2011 Gypsy Queen Leather Mini #212 Miguel "Okay, I Lied...So What?" Tejada #ed 10/10
mtejada.jpg

WHO'S NEXT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.