Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got to town just before the post office closed today. This was sitting there waiting for me. Hopefully will have more stuff in my mailbox when I get there

HosmerGoldauto.jpg

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Howdy boys! Long day...tired

Kyle Rudolph and Christian Ponder are on my XXXX list at present. Picked him up after three solid weeks, and he nets me 0.80 points...::facepalm::

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Sold my miggy topps traded auto tonight......825, decent.

I'd say so.

Well I liked what I was seeing out of Morneau this season, so I've decided to start picking up some rc's again since they can be had cheap. I absolutely killed it on Morneau and Mauer a few years ago, and I'll see if I can do it again with a low buy in. I remember buying Morneau 01 chrome "ref" for 25-30 a piece and selling for 80-100 a piece. Mauer 02 Chrome auto's bought in for 40-45 a piece and sold close to 200 per. Here's hoping Morneau is back to mvp form in 2013.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Evening...

Went to go look for that Bode Miller case. I don't think I will be seeing him tomorrow, but I still wanted to look.

Couldn't find it, but I ended up finding some other cool stuff.

-Ed Yost signed index card
-Superchick signed photo
-2010 Topps USA set w/some auto'd stuff
-Bret Saberhagen signed stuff
-Harmon Killebrew Funeral programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts